Senior Software Engineer
Within is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our small team of world-class engineers. This role carries responsibility for the ongoing development and live support of Supernatural, the innovative and ambitious home fitness solution for the Oculus Quest.
The impact you’ll make:
As a Senior Software Engineer you’ll be a force-multiplier working across a spectrum of client-side work including substantial integration with backend services, optimizing for mobile hardware and continuous integration including build server configuration and unit testing.
Along with deep and broad software development expertise, the ideal candidate will bring a passion for mentoring teammates and reviewing others’ code to help constantly raise the bar.
What you’ll do:
- First and foremost, help us deliver innovative solutions to drive the advancement of our products at scale
- Stay informed on and adapt to a rapidly evolving software and hardware ecosystem
- Deliver stable, high performance code on time and to spec, reviewing and maintaining code quality across the team
- Actively participate in engineering process improvement discussions
- Mentor team members as appropriate
What you’ll need to be successful:
- CS, Software Engineering or an equivalent degree or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years working in an engineering domain relevant to the listed responsibilities
- Familiar with the modern .NET ecosystem outside of Unity
- A proven track record of working on a shipped product operating successfully at scale
Bonus points for:
- Professional Unity or Unreal development experience and expertise with C++/C#
- Low-level systems, multithreading, and asynchronous networking experience
- Understanding of the Android ecosystem, profiling and debugging of Android apps